Friday, December 12, 2008

Just a minute in December

Image from here.

I thought I'd continue this little diddy here in my new blog.

In December I'm....

Reading...
a lot of TAFE stuff on colour theory. I have just finished my TAFE module - one step towards a new career!

Watching... not a lot due to my course... but I did get out with my lovely sister, sister-in-law and my gorgeous friend for a movie (4 Holidays (I recommend you wait until this is out on DVD)) on Friday night. This was my first night out since Little Miss was born, nearly 6 months ago (i cannot believe how fast that time has gone!).

Travelling... still planning that trip to see my lovely cousin and his family up at Hervey Bay...

Learning... A LOT about colour theory and time management.

Loving... Christmas. I love this time of the year. There's just a certain spirit to everyone. Every one is just that little bit more willing to be forgiving, loving, gracious.

Not loving... Leaving things to the last minute. Like Christmas shopping. Although I have bought two more prints from TskTsk. I love them and I'm sure the kids will for years to come.

Making... Soft trees, paper cut illustrations and Oreo truffles.

Looking forward to... Taking Little Man to see the Wiggles on Thursday. I can't wait to see his face.

No comments: