Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Poster love : We're better together


I love posters, so I made one myself.
The words are from one of my favourite Jack Johnson songs.
Mmmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm
I believe in memories
They look so, so pretty when I sleep
Hey now, and when, and when I wake up,
You look so pretty sleeping next to me
But there is not enough time,
And there is no, no song I could sing
And there is no combination of words I could say
But I will still tell you one thing,

We're better together
lyrics from here.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

SO TRUE...
great poster...it just sums up everything that is happening around us...

PS~Erin said...

Love Jack Johnson and think your poster is perfect.

Lin said...

Thank you! I think it will go above our bed. I might even get some copies made for another giveaway... now there's a thought!

pilli pilli said...

Hello Lin!

I've given you an award!
(Go have a look on my blog and get your award-tag!!!)

Best wishes,
K.
PilliPilli Handmade

Unknown said...

that is a cool poster ... be great in my bathroom ...

Unknown said...

I left something for you over at my blog . Just noticed Pilli has something for you too . Lucky girl !
clares craftroom