Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Little lady birds : WIPs


One of my resolutions for this new year is to finish a lot of my old projects, so I have begun going through all my boxes to get a start.

I came across two lady birds and a poppy doll that I cut out before Christmas. One of the lady birds was meant to be given to charity, but time got the better of me and they remained unfinished.

But not for long!

I have reclaimed the dining table (hopefully not for long though, as I'm hoping to set up a desk - in the laundry of all places!) and I am going about finishing these off.

One of these cute lady birds will be looking for a new home.
Check back once she's finished for details on a giveaway.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute I love them . Can't wait to see them all finished .
Clares Craftroom

Michelle said...

love the poppy doll...i sure she will look fantastic and can't wait to see her finished...

Chrisy said...

..they are gorgeous...pleased that you'll so have a place to do your arty stuff...

Unknown said...

They are sweet as can be! I love them!
~Emily

pilli pilli said...

Hello!

Those dolls look absolutely lovely! Well done!

And just so you know: I've added your blog to my blogroll. Your dolls definitely deserve to be seen!!!

Best (spicy) Wishes,
K.
PilliPilli Handmade

Anonymous said...

Oooh, very cute.
Sorry to do this, but I'm tagging you.
Here are the rules.
_Link to the person who tagged you.
_Mention the rules.
_Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
_Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
_Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that let's them know they've been tagged.