Thursday, June 25, 2009

Just a minute : June

{click image for link}
In June I'm....

Reading... Mansfield Park by Jane Austen (see my Good Reads)

Watching... not a lot. There is no time! Plus i've been kind of addicted to Farm Town on facebook {hangs head in shame}.

Travelling... no where as yet... but we have a old caravan coming our way. Bring on the road trips to Stanthorpe, Byron etc!

Learning... to let myself rely on others a little. This isn't in my nature and so if difficult for me.

Loving... our little pooch Lola. Also loving that she's slowly getting the whole toilet training thing.

Not loving... all this rain. I know I shouldn't complain, but what happened to the drought that everyone keeps talking about? Plus it's forecast to rain on Han's first birthday!

Making... I finished my first ever quilt! It only took me a year... but hey it's finished, and it's being loved by a special little boy! Now onto the next one...

Looking forward to... celebrating Han's first birthday on Saturday and commencing my Bachelor of Arts next month.

No comments: